Types of Equipment covered include:
- Reachstackers for container handling
- Statutory compliance: It is quite simply illegal to operate a reach stacker that is not certified.
- Various Global Standards: We can certify reachstackers across all major international standards
- Insurance Compliance: Machine and Public Liability Insurers insist on yearly certification.
- In the case of Personnel Carriers the reachstacker must be certified every 6 months.
- In addition to compliance the thorough annual inspection is also a very good “snap shot” of your fleet
- Thorough annual inspections reveal the state of the maintenance of the reachstacker and any lack of operator skills
- Thorough annual inspections increase reliability of the reachstacker
- Improve the Reachstacker’s up-time
- Reduce accidents and unplanned downtime and expense.
Specific Areas Checked include:
- Counter weights
- Spreader functions
- Load indicators
- Tyres - specifically load axle/front tyres.
The thorough annual inspection will include a functional load test.
We can perform rated load tests on request.
A final report will be issued identifying any deficiencies (if present) and recommendations. All reachstackers that pass inspection receive a certificate valid for 12 months.tyres.