Types of Equipment covered include:
- Lattice Boom Crawler Cranes
- Tracked Cranes
- Lattice Boom Truck Mounted Cranes
- Statutory compliance: It is quite simply illegal to operate a crane that is not certified.
- Various Global Standards: We can certify crawler cranes across all major international standards
- Insurance Compliance: Machine and Public Liability Insurers insist on yearly certification.
- In the case of Personnel Carriers the crawler crane must be certified every 6 months.
- In addition to compliance the thorough annual inspection is also a very good “snap shot” of your fleet
- Thorough annual inspections reveal the state of the maintenance of the crawler crane and any lack of operator skills
- Thorough annual inspections increase reliability of the crawler crane
- Improve the crawler crane's up-time
- Reduce accidents and unplanned downtime and expense.
Specific Areas Checked include:
- Full Lattice Movement Inspection
- Critical Items e.g. ropes, hoops, brakes and winches
- Load Indicator
- Crawler Tracks
- Back stops
- Verification of Load Indicator and Load Safety Systems
- Slew ring
The thorough annual inspection will include a functional load test.
We can perform rated load tests on request.
A final report will be issued identifying any deficiencies (if present) and recommendations. All crawler cranes that pass inspection receive a certificate valid for 12 months (crawler cranes used for carrying personnel for 6 months).