Types of Equipment covered include:
- All Terrain Mobile Cranes
- Rough Terrain Mobile Cranes
- Truck Mounted Cranes
- Boom Trucks
- Lorry/Truck Loader Cranes (HIAB)
- Statutory compliance: It is quite simply illegal to operate a crane that is not certified.
- Various Global Standards: We can certify mobile cranes across all major international standards
- Insurance Compliance: Machine and Public Liability Insurers insist on yearly certification.
- In the case of Personnel Carriers the mobile crane must be certified every 6 months.
- In addition to compliance the thorough annual inspection is also a very good “snap shot” of your fleet
- Thorough annual inspections reveal the state of the maintenance of the mobile crane and any lack of operator skills
- Thorough annual inspections increase reliability of the mobile crane
- Improve the mobile cranes’ up-time
- Reduce accidents and unplanned downtime and expense.
Specific Areas Checked include:
- Critical Items e.g. Hook, brakes, ropes and winches
- Outriggers’ beams and jacks
- Telescope sections
- Fly Jib Extensions
- Verification of Load Indicator and Load safety Systems
- Slew Ring
The thorough annual inspection will include a functional load test.
We can perform rated load tests on request.
A final report will be issued identifying any deficiencies (if present) and recommendations. All mobile cranes that pass inspection receive a certificate valid for 12 months (mobile cranes used for carrying personnel for 6 months).